What Is Teeth Whitening?
Teeth Whitening as the name suggests is the mmost sought after dental services at Smilkraft Dental Clininc which involves removing yellow stains from the tooth surface and bringing back the natural color of it. With out advanced technology you can get long lasting and reliable results.
Causes Of Teeth Stains Or Yellow Teeth
- Food-derived genetic acids
- Amelogenesis imperfecta is a rare dental condition in which teeth turn brown or yellow.
- Fillings with silver
- Teeth deterioration
- Grinding of teeth
- Excessive red wine, coffee, and tea consumption
Teeth Whitening Treatment Techniques
- Gels & Strips – These are peroxide-based whiteners that are applied to the teeth’s surface using a tiny brush. Normally, the gels are used for a few months.Strips are almost invisible strips covered with a peroxide-based whitening gel that must be used according to the manufacturer’s recommendations
- Whitening Rinses – Hydron Peroxide rinses which is a chemical to whiten teeth. Its a very simple process where we will move it around your mouth for a few minutes twice a day.
- Tray Based Teeth Whiteners – It involves filling the mouth guard tray wil a solution gel containing peroxide for whitening. This tray will have to be worn in the night and has to be worn for longer if the discoloration is high.
- Teeth Whitening Toothpaste – These whitening pastes should easily remove stains.But they do not act as a bleech.
Teeth Whitening Cost
The cost of teeth stain removal will depend on the intensity of the discoloration of your teeth. Hence it is advised to fist book a consultation with our experts to see which procedure must be undertaken to make your smile amazing again.